International youngsters artist association introduction
(IYAA) INTERNATIONAL YOUNGSTERS ARTIST ASSOCIATION IYAA, the concept of "Cultural Association launched in the French city of Lyon, the establishment of law and development in Hongkong (international registration number 2438568; Registration No. 66780890-000-10-16-8).
Hongkong based services mainly in America and Oceania, the association has been established China multiple branch (Office), including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Urumqi, the main hub of Asia, Europe and Africa affairs association.
The International Association of youth artists dedicated to promoting global young children in the field of art development, mining the value of young children in all aspects of the artistic attainments, providing young children showcase artistic talent opportunities and platforms, is a respected and valued academic, professional and personal, and have an open, interactive international culture and art exchange platform.
International Young Artists Association's purpose: open and fair, based on life, respect for individuality, reflect values, open exchanges, art club, to promote the prosperity and development of the global young people's art career.
IYAA's business scope
Absorbs and organizes members to participate in and implement all kinds of cultural and artistic activities organized by this association;
Has worked hard to help all young children's art education organizations in the world carry out and implement all kinds of beneficial cultural, artistic and cultural recreational activities.
Combines the various authoritative media to assist local governments in the implementation of young people's cultural and artistic activities conducive to world peace and development, and promotes understanding through cultural exchanges;
Provides valuable help to young and young children with disabilities or poverty in different countries;
Plans and organizes various international youth, children, cultural and art competitions, exhibitions, auctions, and promotes exchanges through publications;
Award in recognition of the value contribution of art creation, art theory, art education and other elite workers or groups;
Comply with the laws of all countries, fully understand the local ethics, respect for cultural differences, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of members and artists in accordance with international law;
organize and carry out any other affairs related to this association.
Executive Council of the International Young Artists Association; Secretariat of the International Association of young artists (set up by outreach group);
International Young Artists Association (Hongkong headquarters) and regional liaison offices in China;
Expert Committee include: painting and calligraphy expert review committee (by Associated Media < global painting figures > "Daozixizhi.com" is responsible for the selection of global experts, to ensure the fairness of the expert review committee); vocal music; music expert committee; dance expert committee; Photography Expert Committee; micro film expert review Committee Committee; International Exhibition Organizing Committee of the international organization; auction; international publishing Committee.
IYAA articles of Association
INTERNATIONAL YOUNGSTERS ARTIST ASSOCIATION RULES
PART 1. General
P1. Name of this association: International Young Artists Association. Abbreviation: IYAA
P2. The nature of this association is committed to promoting the global young children in the field of art development, mining the value of young children in all aspects of the artistic attainments, providing young children showcase artistic talent opportunities and platforms, is a respected and valued academic, professional and personal, and have an open, interactive international culture and art exchange platform.
P3. The purpose of this association: open and fair, based on life, respect for individuality, reflect values, open exchanges, art club, to promote the prosperity and development of the global young people's art career.
P4. The Association initiated an initiative in France, legally registered by the government of the Hongkong. It has officially established the China (China) office.
P5. The office of the association: Hongkong headquarters is responsible for international operations in North America, South America and Oceania; the Greater China division (regional office in China) is responsible for international business in Asia, Europe and Africa.
PART 2. Business
P6. The business scope of this association:
1. Absorb and organize members to participate in and implement all kinds of cultural and artistic activities organized by this association.
2. To help all young people's art education organizations in the world to carry out and implement all kinds of useful cultural, artistic and cultural recreational activities.
3. The joint authority of the media to assist local governments in the implementation of world peace and development of young cultural and artistic activities, through cultural exchanges to enhance understanding,.
4. Provides valuable help for young children with disabilities or poverty in different countries,.
5. To plan and organize international competitions, exhibitions and auctions of international youth culture and art competitions, and to promote exchanges through the publication of publications.
6. Awarding the valuable contribution of artistic creation, art theory, art education and other elite workers or groups.
7. Comply with the laws of all countries, fully understand the local ethics, respect for cultural differences, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of members and artists in accordance with international law.
8. To organize and carry out any other matters related to the Association.
PART 3. Member
P7. Types of members of this association:
Disclaimer: any individual or organization with any political or religious purpose is prohibited from joining the Association.
a. Individual members are divided into three levels:
1. the International Young Artists Association ordinary members (needs 14 years of age), issued by this association membership card.
2. the International Young Artists Association, teacher level members, by the Association issued a teacher level membership card.
3. an expert member of the International Young Artists Association, an expert membership card issued by the association, an expert member of the International Young Artists Association, produced by members of the International Association of young artists.
b. Group member:
Youth, children, art organizations (schools, studios, training centers, etc.) all over the world (including regions), and are enthusiastic about supporting various groups of young people's cultural and artistic undertakings.
P8. Members applying for membership of this association must meet the following conditions:
1. Voluntary application to join.
2. There is no criminal record.
3. Citizens with a high artistic background or theoretical level or organizational capacity may apply to join individual members.
4. The youth and children's art organizations (schools, workshops, training centers, etc.) from all over the world (including schools, workshops, training centers, etc.) and those who are eager to support young people's cultural and artistic undertakings may apply for membership.
5. You or your group representative should fill out the application form and submit the relevant materials.
P9. Membership procedures are:
1. Submit an application for admission.
2. The organizational review committee passed the review.
P10. Members shall have the following rights:
a. Enjoys the right to vote, the right to vote and the right to vote.
b. Participates in activities organized by this association and enjoys the services provided by the association to support and reward.
c. Have the right to criticize, advise and supervise the work of this Council.
d. Free access to the Journal of the association and information (including paper and electronic version).
e. An ordinary member of the International Young Artists Association, once recommended a work (which could be his own work) to participate in the IYAA international competition for free.
P11. Members can enjoy cooperation with this Council, agents, designated cooperation services provided by the preferential.
P12. Members perform the following obligations:
1. Supports the Charter of the association and implements the resolution of the Council,.
2. Maintain the legal rights and reputation of this association.
3. Complete the work assigned by this meeting,.
4. Pay the membership fee according to the regulations.
5. Will reflect the situation, provide relevant information and support.
P13. Members have the freedom to enter and retreat. The returning party should report this association in written form and return the membership card. If the member does not pay the membership fee according to the regulations, it will be regarded as an automatic withdrawal meeting.
P14. If a member has a criminal record and acts in violation of this Charter, the association shall have the right to be removed.
PART 4. Organization
P15. Member congress:
1. The member congress is the highest authority in this Council.
2. The members' congresses determine the purposes of this Council and formulate or amend the Charter of this Council.
3. The members' congresses are elected to the Council.
4. The members' Congress shall hear, examine and approve the work report given by the chairman.
5. The members' congresses are held every five years.
6. The rules of procedure for the general assembly of the members are that the minority is subordinate to the majority, and the resolution is approved by the 2/3 representatives.
P16. Standing council:
1. The Executive Council is elected by the Council to form a standing board.
2. During the sessions of the member congresses and the Council, the Executive Council exercises its powers.
3. Elected by the standing board, chairman, executive chairman, Secretary General.
4. The Executive Council meets once a year; special cases may also be held in the form of communication.
P17. Chairman, executive chairman, Secretary General
a. The president of the association is the highest head and image representative of the association. The vice president is nominated by the chairman and the vice president assists the chairman in his work.
The duties of the president of the association:
1. Preside over the Council (or the Executive Council).
2. To check the implementation of the resolution of the Council (or the Executive Council).
3. Sign important documents on behalf of this association.
4. Decide on other important matters of the Association.
The president of this association is the legal representative of the Association (in accordance with the relevant provisions of the registration office of the association, and the legal representative of the association shall be chaired by the chairman in general).
The term of office of the president of the association is five years, and may be re elected.
b. Executive chairman of the Association
The executive chairman of the association shall be nominated by the chairman of the national cultural and artistic circles in a rotating manner, nominated by the chairman and approved by the Executive Council for two years and shall not be re elected.
The functions of the executive chairman of the association:
Implementing the resolutions of the Standing Council.
Responsible for the chairman of the association and assist the chairman in his work.
Participate in important matters of proposals and decisions, but there is no vote and veto.
Participate in activities on behalf of the Association.
c. The association's office is the Secretariat, with 1 Secretariat secretaries and several deputy secretaries general. The secretary general is nominated by the chairman and approved by the Executive Council.
Duties of the Secretary general:
1. Preparation of the Executive Council of the association, the Council, members of the Congress.
2. Report the work and financial situation to the Standing Council.
3. A proposal for the establishment of an office, a branch, a representative body, and an entity.
4. Nomination of under secretary general, list of principal heads of agencies.
5. Leading the institutions of this association to carry out their work.
6. Establish internal management system.
7. The relevant documents are signed by the chairman on behalf of the Association.
8. Take care of other routine matters.
P18. The association shall establish honorary posts when necessary. The candidates shall be elected by the Executive Council or the association's authorized units (agencies) in the country, and shall be retained by the association at last.
P19. The founder of this association is the honorary chairman of lifetime achievement.
P20. Expert committee.
a. Association Expert Committee, the Committee of experts belonging to the Association Council, composed of experts committee, according to the different professional can set up a number of Expert Committee. The chairman, the secretary general, to make an important decision should consult the opinions of the expert committee.
b. Qualifications of an expert committee member:
1. Must be an individual member of this association.
2. An expert or scholar who has high academic attainments and has considerable influence in a certain field.
c. The term of office of an expert committee shall be five years, may be re elected and made outstanding contributions to the association, and may be appointed as a lifelong member by the approval of the Executive Council.
d. Procedures for the appointment of an expert committee member:
1. Recommended by a member of the committee, it was discussed and approved by the Committee of experts.
2. An appointment form of expert committee shall be issued by the president of the Association.
e. The head of the expert committee is elected directly by the members of the committee, and each term of office is five years and may be re elected.
The expert committee is presided over by the director.
PART 5 Funds
P21. Sources of funding for this association:
a. Membership information fee.
b. Donated money.
c. Government funding.
d. Capital interest.
e. Other legitimate income.
P22. This association collects membership fees in accordance with the relevant national and international conventions.
P23. The funds of this association shall be used for the development of the business scope and undertakings stipulated in this Charter, and shall not be distributed among the members.
P24. The association establishes a strict financial management system to ensure that the accounting information is legal, authentic, accurate and complete.
P25. The association with a qualified accounting personnel. Accounting shall not concurrently cashier. Accounting personnel must conduct accounting, accounting supervision. Accounting personnel transfers the work or leave, must take over the personnel handing over formalities.
P26. The association's assets, any unit and individual shall encroach upon, dividing and misappropriation.
P27. The wages, insurance and welfare benefits of full-time staff members of this association shall be governed by the relevant international practices.
P28. If the association meets its purpose or dissolves itself or needs to be cancelled due to separation, merger or other reasons, the termination of the motion shall be submitted by the Executive Council.
P29. Prior to the termination of this association, a liquidation organization shall be established under the guidance of the accounting firm concerned to clean up the creditor's rights and debts and deal with the aftermath.
P30. This association shall be terminated upon the cancellation of the registration formalities by the administrative department for registration of associations.
P31. The remaining property after termination of this association, in accordance with internationally relevant practices, is used to develop undertakings related to the purposes of this association.
PART 6 Supplementary articles
P32. The interpretation of the articles of association is owned by the Association.
P33. This regulation comes into effect on the date of approval of the registration of this Council.
IYAA is a non-profit international organization. The establishment of public art in the territory of China organization or offices, abide by Chinese all laws and regulations as well as international standards, aimed at the development of teenager arts and culture and international cooperation, common development.
The expert review committee of IYAA adheres to the principles of fairness, impartiality, openness and active efforts to discover talents and cultivate talents, and participates in the activities and events of the International Young Artists Association.
We seriously, to recommend the elected by the IYAA expert committee young artists, in the premise of IYAA players voluntarily, by assisting the auction to help artists realize the market value of the works.
Want to know more about IYAA?
About IYAAINTERNATIONAL YOUNGSTERS ARTIST ASSOCIATION(IYAA) is a non-profit international organization. The concept of culture and Art Association launched in France "cultural city of Lyon, the establishment of law and development in Hongkong (international registration number 2438568; Registration No. 66780890-000-10-16-8).IYAA by carrying out adolescent children's charity art competition with international influence, art exhibition, art auction and other activities improve the understanding of the culture, but also create new contributions and new value. We are together with you children's art of common development and prosperity of the world and make unremitting efforts.
Rm 19C Lockhart ctr
301-307 Lockhart Rd
Wan Chai HK